Happy Halloween! Here are a few highlights from Catskill food and drink news this week.
- Sharon Springs’ most famous residents, the Fabulous Beekman Boys, launched a line of 48 farm-based products onto shelves at 1,700 Target stores nationwide.
- Roxbury’s East Branch Cafe, a once-beloved Main Street breakfast and lunch spot, was scheduled for public auction after foreclosure proceedings.
- Callicoon’s Cafe Devine closed after six years.
- The nearly 200-year-old Wayside Country Inn and restaurant in Greene County burned down.
- Awestruck Ciders, which was born in the Delaware County town of Walton, announced it was expanding and relocating to Sidney.
- And if you’re still looking for a way to celebrate Halloween, here’s our list.